Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Polar Bear Day!!

To celebrate International Polar Bear Day I knew I had to use these super cute Polar Bear digis and the fun striped paper from the months set from Melonheadz Illustrating.

Becky's polar bear bundle
Becky's polar bear bundle
Digital paper and months bundle
Digital paper and months bundle
To create this card I used colored images, lined the edge of the polar bear image with lavender BIC Mark-its and lined the edge of the trimmed background paper with black to match the design. I fussy cut out some salmon and used foam tape to add dimension. I created a title "Best Fishes" on my computer with a decorative font. Working with precolored images help speed up your cardmaking so that you can celebrate everyday! So, Best Fishes to you on International Polar Bear Day!

Don't forget to check out our Bi-Weekly Challenge below!! You could win digis from the store!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment